The buzz around marijuana has faded, with 10 states now also having legalized the drug, minimizing its ability to draw people to Colorado. The real estate market is slowly balancing out a bit, with home buyers working harder to negotiate during sales. In the Denver Metro market (including Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson and Park counties), we also saw:
- 2,628 total single-family homes sold; down 17.57 percent from last month
- Average sold price in the single-family home market was $505,990 (down 3.33 percent from last month)
- Median sold price in the single-family home market was $427,000 (down 1.82 percent from last month)
- Average sold price in the condo market was $358,447 (up 4.96 percent from last month)
- Median sold price in the condo market was $299,450 (up 0.15 percent from last month)
- 7,530 active listings at the close of November, down 11.82 percent from the previous month
To see additional statistics, you can see the full report courtesy of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors.