Buyers continue to rejoice in a balancing market, finding an increase of housing choices available to them. Sellers are still in a good place with notable appreciation still visible as average sold price is up 2.89% year-over-year. In the Denver Metro market (including Adams, Arapahoe, Boulder, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson and Park counties), we also saw:
- 1,909 total single-family homes sold; down 30.18 percent from last month
- Average sold price in the single-family home market was $500,683 (down 0.92 percent from last month)
- Median sold price in the single-family home market was $425,000 (down 1.16 percent from last month)
- Average sold price in the condo market was $358,294 (up 3.25 percent from last month)
- Median sold price in the condo market was $290,000 (down 1.89 percent from last month)
- 5,881 active listings at the close of September, up 5.45 percent from the previous month
To see additional statistics, you can see the full report courtesy of the Denver Metro Association of Realtors.